New Escape Room: Tournament of Champions Photos Tease Sony’s Horror Sequel

Forum 2 years ago

New Escape Room: Tournament of Champions Photos Tease Sony’s Horror Sequel

The first photos for Sony Pictures’ horror-thriller sequel Escape Room: Tournament of Champions have been released. https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a27543e3ef5857a9e493bc92d9aafcce.jpgThe follow-up to 2019’s Escape Room is directed by Adam Robitel, who helmed the original feature, and written by Will Honley, Oren Uziel, Maria Melnik (Escape Room co-writer), and Daniel Tuch from a story by Honley, Christine Lavaf, and Fritz Bohm. Featuring the return of stars Taylor Russell (Lost in Space, Before I Fall) and Logan Miller (Love, Simon).

Escape Room: Tournament of Champions is the sequel to the box office hit psychological thriller that terrified audiences around the world. In this installment, six people unwittingly find themselves locked in another series of escape rooms, slowly uncovering what they have in common to survive…and discovering they’ve all played the game before.

The movie also stars Indya Moore (Pose), Holland Roden (Teen Wolf), Thomas Cocquerel (The 100), and Carlito Olivero (Bad Samaritan).

Escape Room: Tournament of Champions is produced by Neal H. Moritz with Robitel, Karina Rahardja, and Philip Waley executive producing. The sequel will release in theaters on July 16, 2021.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 2 hours ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 18 hours ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with