Real Madrid loanee Dani Ceballos posts emotional farewell to Arsenal

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid loanee Dani Ceballos posts emotional farewell to Arsenal

Dani Ceballos has thanked Arsenal and their supporters after confirming his return to Real Madrid.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/846d82962ea3fa3d7c19b884d9baa77d.jpeg

The Spanish midfielder spent two seasons on loan at the Emirates, making 77 appearances across all competitions.

Real are expected to sell Ceballos this summer, but Arsenal are not interested in a permanent deal.

"Thanks Arsenal and to all the Gunners," he wrote on Instagram.

"For welcoming me with so much love from the very first day I wore this jersey.

"For letting me experience the feeling of being a Gunner and allowing me to be part of your family all this time.

"A complicated year – for many reasons – has come to its end.

"Especially for having missed the chance of living home matches in the Emirates with our supporters. Still, I assure you that I will never forget your warmth and support in every moment.

"I am sure that Arsenal, being a historic and great team, will soon be back on top, winning championships and being a reference as it is and always has been.

This club, and especially its supporters, deserve it, and I am confident that they will achieve it.

"Thanks to all those people who are part of the team: coaches, kit men, medical staff, communications and marketing team, employees, managers and especially the supporters.

"All those persons who so often work quietly giving all they have for this great club. I want you to know that I have always worked very hard and tried my very best for this crest and this jersey.

"I wish you all the best and the success that I'm sure will come."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

EPL: It’s not over yet – Declan Rice on title race after Arsenal defeat
Forum | 3 days ago