Man Utd skipper Maguire reveals priceless Sir Alex advice for him and Shaw

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd skipper Maguire reveals priceless Sir Alex advice for him and Shaw

Manchester United legend Sir Alex Ferguson has urged Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw to work on their concentration.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c6aca777dab65711c08f01b475d0ac6b.jpg

Ferguson has joined the United travelling party for their Europa League final against Villarreal on May 26.

And captain Maguire has revealed what advice Ferguson recently gave to him and his teammate.

"Yeah I think it comes with experience but I think like you say, it's hard to improve but you've got, the more you realise how important concentration is for a defender the more you, you concentrate," he told Gary Neville on Sky Sports' The Overlap.

"And it's funny that you say about Sir Alex because I was going to ask you on it. I seen him a couple of weeks ago and I was with Luke Shaw and we were speaking to him about it and he was asking Luke about how well he's progressed this season and he said the main thing what's progressed for you is concentration.

"Then he, as he was leaving, he left he said bye and then he turned round and went to me and Luke, 'concentration' and walked off. I bet you've heard that a lot."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 7 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 7 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 11 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara