Brighton keeper Ryan hints at wanting permanent Arsenal move

Forum 2 years ago

Brighton keeper Ryan hints at wanting permanent Arsenal move

Mat Ryan has hinted he wants to stay at Arsenal.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a3cb8c926c7ccb4e3254d06615d39ee8.jpg

The Brighton goalkeeper made an impression on Mikel Arteta after arriving at Arsenal on loan in January.

Ryan has fallen down the pecking order at the AMEX, and with his contract expiring in 2022, a permanent move to north London could be on cards.

He wrote on Twitter, saying: "Have had a blast with this last chapter experiencing all that's been involved in representing Arsenal. Have learnt so much and enjoyed every minute of it.

"To the many great people around the club whom I've had the pleasure of associating with, thank you for making me feel welcome and making the transition into the family a very easy one, I look forward to continuing the relationships well into the future. Excited for what the future will bring."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star

Deadpool & Wolverine: Kevin Feige Turned Down Ryan Reynolds’ Initial Pitch for MCU Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Kevin Feige Turned Down Ryan Reynolds’ Initial Pitch for MCU Movie

Ryan Coogler Vampire Movie Adds Trio of Newcomers to Cast
Forum | 3 days ago

Ryan Coogler Vampire Movie Adds Trio of Newcomers to Cast

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title