Man Utd management already have next season plans for Elanga, Shoretire and Hannibal

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd management already have next season plans for Elanga, Shoretire and Hannibal

Manchester United won't rule out releasing their three superkids for loan next season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fcf78510703975f92e376c6d562481d5.jpeg

The Manchester Evening News says United plan to keep Anthony Elanga, Hannibal and Shola Shoretire around their first team squad next season — unless they are offered very attractive loans.

All three featured in victory at Wolves on Sunday, with Elanga scoring.

United are likely to keep the forward triumvirate that ended the game — Elanga (19), Hannibal (18) and Shoretire (17) — at the club for the 2021/22 campaign. They will be given the chance to kick on and win a regular place in senior matchday squads for the coming years.

All three look set to play a part for United in their pre-season fixtures in July, although the club will consider 'really good loan offers' for them, according to a senior source.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 6 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 18 hours ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 18 hours ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 21 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’