Man Strangely Dies After Watching Football Match With Girlfriend In Lagos

Forum 2 years ago

Man Strangely Dies After Watching Football Match With Girlfriend In Lagos

Report reaching our front desk that a man identified as Chika Uba has reportedly died after taking his 32-year-old girlfriend, Amaka Joseph, to watch a football match in the Ikeja Local Government Area of Lagos State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/508292284bf14c96f731ab3ae00b318f.jpeg

It was gathered that Uba after picking Amaka from her residence on Ogunsolu Street, Cement area of Ikeja, both went to watch an English Premier League match between Chelsea and Leicester City at the Runway Bar on Adeniyi Jones Avenue.

Uba was said to have taken Amaka back to her residence after the match, but the story took another dimension when he got to her residence and allegedly started behaving strangely.

Amaka sought the assistance of her neighbour, Macaulay Justice, who helped in rushing Uba to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, for urgent medical attention.

However, Uba reportedly died on the way as one of the doctors on duty at the hospital pronounced him dead on arrival.

It was learnt that on Sunday, May 16, 2021, Amaka reported Uba’s death at the police station, where she explained that her boyfriend started behaving strangely five minutes after their arrival at her residence.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 45 mins ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer