Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Displaying Fake Designer Handbags For Sale (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Displaying Fake Designer Handbags For Sale (Photo)

Self acclaimed fashionista, Laura Ikeji has apologized after she put up fake designer handbags for sale in her shop on her Instagram page.

She had been forced to delete the pictures after disappointed fans called her out. She has now tendered an apology stating the bags were stocks she got from different people.. Read her apology beneath:

To those who were disappointed I put these bags up for sale. Apologies. I stock for different people. I don't own 90% of things in the gang. They are all by different stockists. Unfortunately these sets came today and they looked really good. Apologies. It would all be returned to the stockist except there are people who wanna buy them regardless. The gang listens to it customers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman
Forum | 6 days ago

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman

Barbra Streisand Apologizes to Melissa McCarthy Over Ozempic Question
Forum | 1 week ago

Barbra Streisand Apologizes to Melissa McCarthy Over Ozempic Question

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks
Forum | 1 week ago

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo