Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Reveals The Only Thing She Hates About Nigeria

Forum 7 years ago

Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Reveals The Only Thing She Hates About Nigeria

Nollywood actor cum model IK Ogbonna's Colombian wife, Sonia in her new Instagram post revealed the only thing she hates about Nigeria.

She shared the above photo and wrote;

"The only thing I ever hated about Nigeria was tribalism. It upsets me deeply. I don't want my son to grow up thinking that some people are more superior then others simply because they belong to a particular tribe. Secondly,imagine how powerful the whole of Africa would be if there was UNITY! The richest continent in the world! Hey! OUR differences should be OUR selling point not OUR curse. Find Love for one another,because God is Love, no matter how you call or worship Him. Unity = Prosperity. #OneNigeria #OneAfrica #SoniaOgbonna"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos