" Pete Edochie Is My Dream Husband; All I Want Is Him": Nollywood Hot Actress, Brown (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

" Pete Edochie Is My Dream Husband; All I Want Is Him": Nollywood Hot Actress, Brown (Photo)

Actress Brown is a Nigeria-based Liberian Nollywood actress. She made the revelation in a recent interview with SunNews.

According to her, older men are the real deal and are more suitable for marriage because of their wealth of experience. She said:

“Since I was a child I have been crushing ?on him. I still look forward to seeing myself in the arms of Pete Edochie. I don’t mind the fact that he is married; he is my dream husband. I like the way he talks, walks and acts.

Nobody else can substitute him in my life right now. Not even his younger version, Yul Edochie; he doesn’t entice me. All I want is Pete and not his sons or look alike! I lovehim regardless of his age. Older men make good husbands.

Age is just a number. If I love a 70-year old man, I don’t see why I shouldn’t marry him. I don’t have time for small boys still running around and wearing studs in their ears with lots of chains hanging around their necks.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hot Frosty: Lacey Chabert Leads Netflix Holiday Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

Hot Frosty: Lacey Chabert Leads Netflix Holiday Rom-Com

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed
Forum | 1 day ago

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed

Yul Edochie queries haters on why they ceased hating, netizens react
Forum | 2 days ago

Yul Edochie queries haters on why they ceased hating, netizens react