"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Wolves midfielder Dendoncker: Lack of fans has hurt us

Forum 2 years ago

Wolves midfielder Dendoncker: Lack of fans has hurt us

Wolves midfielder Leander Dendoncker believes their season has been hurt by a lack of fans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/12aca57a95fd1f4d2da3d02c94e520a0.jpeg

Molineux supporters will welcome back supporters today against Manchester United.

“I'm really looking forward to having the fans back in the stadium," the Belgian said on Wolves' website. “I think we really missed them in this season because our home games with the fans is one of our strengths.

“I don't think a lot of teams have come here to our ground and won easily, but this year without fans it's changed a little bit with the stadium being empty, and it's not the same feeling.

“I think everyone is happy that they are back."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag

AY Makun encourages fans as he drops subtle post about liars
Forum | 3 days ago

AY Makun encourages fans as he drops subtle post about liars

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor
Forum | 1 week ago

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber