Berbatov urges Tottenham not to hold Kane against his will

Forum 2 years ago

Berbatov urges Tottenham not to hold Kane against his will

Former Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov insists Harry Kane must be allowed to leave.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d55ab0c23bf414d24aa2dc067f93605b.jpg

Kane should be cleared to leave Tottenham for the good of the club, ex-Spurs striker Berbatov has claimed.

He told Betfair: "I saw the clip of [Kane] waving and clapping the fans after the defeat to Aston Villa and he could have just been thanking the fans for their support, after all that was the first time they were back at the stadium.

"I can see why that could be seen as him saying goodbye, but let's not jump to conclusions and at the end of the day he's still at the club and he's got a big couple of months coming up.

"It's never a good thing for a player and the club to fight, if a player has expressed they want to leave then they have made up their mind.

"If a club fights and makes a move away complicated for the player then it's not a pleasant situation for everyone involved, including the fans and other players.

"If Kane has told the club he wants to leave then they should find a reasonable way to agree what the fee should be and how to part ways."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 12 hours ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization
Forum | 4 days ago

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization

Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United
Forum | 1 day ago

Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact