Barcelona medical scheduled next week for departing Man City striker Aguero

Forum 2 years ago

Barcelona medical scheduled next week for departing Man City striker Aguero

A Barcelona medical has been scheduled for departing Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff1e8d404bed6394a144c65f81058787.jpeg

The Guardian says Aguero has agreed a two-year deal with Barcelona and will join the Catalan giants once his deal at Manchester City expires next month, according to reports.

The 32-year-old will leave the Etihad Stadium after Premier League champions City's last game of the season in the Champions League final against Chelsea on May 29.

The Argentine has already agreed a two-year contract with LaLiga side Barcelona - his club of preference - and will receive a bonus if they win the Champions League during his time at the club.

Aguero will undergo his medical in the next few days, with his deal with the Camp Nou outfit set to be announced following the Champions League final a week on Saturday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him
Forum | 15 hours ago

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford
Forum | 15 hours ago

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG
Forum | 19 hours ago

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG