Linda Ikeji disappoints her sister ‘Laura’ on her wedding day

Forum 7 years ago

Linda Ikeji disappoints her sister ‘Laura’ on her wedding day

Laura exchanged vows with Ogbonna Kanu– the younger brother of ex-Nigerian footballer, Kanu Nwankwo– at the ceremony which took place Nkwerre, Imo State.

Linda may have been supportive by hither to openly expressing her joy about her sister’s betrothal and consequently helping the wedding to be a dream come through, but many people (especially her fans) would have expected to see her happy face at Laura’s wedding.

It was not to be as she was conspicuously absent at the Nkwerre, Imo State wedding.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 1 week ago