"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

An Actress Must Be Able To Undress Anywhere At Anytime – Popular Nollywood Actress Says

Forum 7 years ago

An Actress Must Be Able To Undress Anywhere At Anytime – Popular Nollywood Actress Says

Mom of two, and Nollywood actress, Abiodun Okeowo popularly known as Omo Butty in an interview Sunday Spice says one thing she learnt in Nollywood while growing as an actress is that, an actress must be able to undress anywhere at anytime if the situation warrants it. She says;

While I was with Ray Eyiwunmi Organisation, I learnt that the show must always go on no matter what happens. As an actor, you must be focused and disciplined.

Before getting into the industry, I was temperamental but I have since learnt how to be patient and take whatever comes my way.

Back then, we were also taught that you must be able to undress anywhere and change into costumes because you can be called to perform anywhere and anytime.

You also need to have a good body; that way you can play any role and would not feel bad about undressing when there is a need to do so.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Regina Daniels reacts as Ned Nwoko’s brother opens up on what actress did to their family
Forum | 1 day ago

Regina Daniels reacts as Ned Nwoko’s brother opens up on what actress did to their family

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt
Forum | 4 days ago

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed
Forum | 5 days ago

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’
Forum | 6 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’