JUST IN!!! Biafra, Oduduwa Coming Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Assures

Forum 2 years ago

JUST IN!!! Biafra, Oduduwa Coming Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Assures

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has expressed optimism that the actualization of Biafra and the Oduduwa Republic would happen soon.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fef3413e945b347231701a5e0c845421.jpg

WAPLOADED recalls that Nigeria has witnessed several unrest emanating from the agitation for secession in the Southern part of the country.

The IPOB members have been accused of violent activities in the Southeastern region while fighting for the actualization of the Biafra nation.

Similarly, the Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho and his loyalists have several times staged protests in the Southwest towards the actualization of the Oduduwa republic for the Yoruba nation.

Despite the efforts of the security operatives to quell the movements, the agitators have vowed not to back down.

Speaking via a tweet on his official Twitter handle on Wednesday, Kanu said their vision would soon be a reality.

He faulted how Lord Lugard amalgamated the country in 1914, stating that it is time to correct his ‘errors’.

“Britain’s failure to offer Southern & Northern NIGERIA the option of PARTITION like it did with India & Pakistan violated the ‘United Nations Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries’.

“It’s time to right this violation. ODUDUWA & BIAFRA coming soon”,

Kanu tweeted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial
Forum | 2 days ago

FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I