Kemi Olunloyo Calls Anita Joseph A Prostitute For Her “Stupid” Sleeping Around Advise

Forum 7 years ago

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Anita Joseph A Prostitute For Her “Stupid” Sleeping Around Advise

Earlier, we reported about Nollywood actress advising women to become promiscuous.

Now, controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has come out as usual to blast the actress, calling her a prostitute.

She wrote; "yet another Nolywood wh0r£ giving advice. Actress Anita Joseph wants ladies to open their legs for multiple affairs at the same time and last year, Toke Makinwa wanted ladies to have a one night stand and kiss a stranger.

I scolded Toke but at least she was talking about one man, promoting multiple men and I am not having it. You all already know I hate polygamy. If you can ladies, keep your eggs, uterus and Fallopian tubes in one basket and forget this Nollywood prostitute’s advice. F**k Anita.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 5 days ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 5 days ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos
Forum | 6 days ago

12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean
Forum | 6 days ago

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean