Career & Net Worth Of DJ Glen Lewis

Forum 2 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of DJ Glen Lewis

Lewis Mpotseng Tshinaba (born 13th March 1975), known professionally as DJ Glen Lewis is a South african disc jockey, radio host and television personality. He came to prominence as the host of ‘The Glenzito Superdrive’ on Radio 2000.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/34a509d0c613811400a75fb8696d7a25.jpg

Early Life & Career

DJ Glen Lewis was born on March 13, 1975 in Pimville, Soweto in South Africa where he was raised.

He began his career professionally as a club DJ in the late 90s. He hosted numerous shows on Metro FM in 1995 before he left in 2017.

After is resignation from Metro FM, he joined Touch HD for a year and later became an anchor of the show, The Glenzito Superdrive on Radio 2000.

Lewis also hosted the First Avenue Breakfast show alongside Unathi Msengana and also featured in SABC2 soap opera Muhvango.

Glen Lewis Albums

• Moment of truth

• Don’t you forget it

• Bout Your Love

• World Outside My Window

Glen Lewis Songs

• Beautiful Eyes

• Fall Again

• I wanna go deep

• Simple things

• Your song

• Lonely

• Better with time

• Sorry

• Take me

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0c5fe95e20115b8550b002c88add1efc.jpeg

Net Worth

DJ Glen Lewis is a South African disc jockey with an estimated net worth of between $100,000 – $600,000.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 6 days ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise