“I Am That Mother That Will Stand For That Girl Till The End” – Iyabo Ojo Makes Vow As Police Grants Baba Ijesha Bail

Forum 2 years ago

“I Am That Mother That Will Stand For That Girl Till The End” – Iyabo Ojo Makes Vow As Police Grants Baba Ijesha Bail

Popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has vowed to get justice for the minor who was sexually molested by Baba Ijesha.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/77219744ddbfaf901339741a780bc782.jpeg

Iyabo Ojo made her vows in reaction to the bail granted to the alleged child molester by the Lagos State Police Command.

Baba Ijesha’s lawyer, Adesina Ogunlana revealed that the bail was granted on health grounds and the sum of N500,000 with two sureties.

Reacting to this, Iyabo in a video revealed that Nigerians are the problems of the country and that’s why we haven’t been better as a country.

”I used to think the government was our problem. I have come to understand that we are our own problem not the government.

”The way we are wired, the way we think, it’s always all about us. Oh! She is not your child, why are pained about it? That’s the same problem we have in Nigeria.

”When someone like that gets to a place of power, they think about themselves and their people.

”We are the problem of Nigeria, the day we begin to take up issues that do not concern us and treat it like it is our own problem, Nigeria will begin to get better.

”I am that mother that will stand for that girl till the end. I am not backing down, justice will be served.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Foiled Cable Theft, Nabbed One Suspect In Katsina
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Foiled Cable Theft, Nabbed One Suspect In Katsina

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo