“I Will Win Not Immediately” – Comedian Princess Breaks Silence As Baba Ijesha Is Granted Bail

Forum 2 years ago

“I Will Win Not Immediately” – Comedian Princess Breaks Silence As Baba Ijesha Is Granted Bail

Comedian Adekola Adekanya, popularly known as Princess has finally reacted to the reports of actor, Olanrewaju James, popularly known as Baba Ijesha being granted bail.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7c86d134ef677ee1428de8b4b0414173.jpg

Recall that Baba Ijesha had been in custody at the State CID, Panti, for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old-girl.

However, Baba Ijesha is set to be released on bail, a move that has sparked mixed reactions on social media.

Princess who has been speaking out ever since the incident happened has now taken to her social media timeline to react to the report.

Reacting to news he’s been granted bail, Princess tweeted: “I will win not immediately but definitely.”

She also added the hashtags: “#Goddoesnotsleep #Godloveschildren #Saynotochilddefilement #Saynotorape #Saysomethingifyouseesomething”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 2 days ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham

Oliseh names Super Eagles player that will win AFCON for Nigeria
Forum | 4 days ago

Oliseh names Super Eagles player that will win AFCON for Nigeria