Don’t Give Up On Love, It’s Too Sweet – Actress, Nkechi Blessing Dish Out Relationship Advise

Forum 2 years ago

Don’t Give Up On Love, It’s Too Sweet – Actress, Nkechi Blessing Dish Out Relationship Advise

Curvy and endowed Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has taken the role of a relationship expert on her timeline, urging fans not to give up on love.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d4c55e5e2cb27e027a15d6ed6b866a65.jpg

Nkechi Blessing via a post on her official Instagram account spoke to fans on the need to give love a chance in their life.

According to the star actress, there’s a man for every woman no matter how old she is. She also urged her fans not to give up on love because love is sweet.

In her words;

“There is a man for every woman… Don’t give up on love no matter your age… Love too sweet… To someone out there”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 1 day ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH