Sunday Igboho Says, Claims South-west Governors Are In Support Of Yoruba Nation

Forum 2 years ago

Sunday Igboho Says, Claims South-west Governors Are In Support Of Yoruba Nation

Popular Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo popularly known as Sunday Igboho has declared that all South-West states are no longer part of Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1ab65459b338152a0c02b4f44a1ed73d.jpeg

Igboho claimed that South West governors and Monarchs are in support of Yoruba nation and that the Yoruba don’t have anything to do with the country.

Yesterday, Saturday May 15,Igboho and his supporters stormed Osogbo, for a Yoruba Nation rally.

The activist claimed that all Southwest governors are interested in breaking away from the country but are scared of the monthly allocation if their states been denied.

He added that he is not scared as he also declared that their wouldn’t be any election again in the West until Yoruba Nation is achieved.

“I can’t be cowed or intimidated. They said I would be arrested. Who would dare do that? We are no longer part of Nigeria. We won’t have anything to do with them again.

“There is no election again in Yorubaland until we have a Yoruba nation. Those in authority initially thought we were joking when we demanded an independent Yoruba

nation.” He said

“All our governors are with us. From Oyo, Ogun and Ondo to Ekiti, Lagos and Osun, they are supporting us, but they can’t do it openly. Allocation they give them in Abuja may stop if they do it openly. So, don’t abuse them again. Governor Oyetola was informed I will be in Osun and he allowed us to come here. All our monarchs are with us.” He added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 22 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 1 day ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide