Bobrisky’s Ivorian PA, Oye Bags Endorsement Deal With Automobile Brand (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Bobrisky’s Ivorian PA, Oye Bags Endorsement Deal With Automobile Brand (Video)

Bobrisky‘s estranged PA, Oye Kyme bags her first endorsement deal with an automobile brand following the hurdles with her former boss.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d9c0f7aaba53d845ce61cdd808a8a40f.jpg

This is coming weeks after Oye returned to her country, Ivory Coast after calling out Bobrisky of assaulting her.

Taking to Instagram to make the announcement, Oye Kyme wrote;

“Glory be to God, God no Dey disappoint oo na human being dey do ? And am very glad to be part of this my new family @bluestarautos as the first female ambassador of the company.Thanks to those that really believe in me. As I embark on this new journey of my life,I promise not to disappoint you. Thank you and God bless y’all ! Cc @bluestarautos.”

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 3 hours ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 3 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 1 week ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola