“This Married Lifestyle Is Hard” – Nkechi Blessing Laments The Struggle Of Fitting In

Forum 2 years ago

“This Married Lifestyle Is Hard” – Nkechi Blessing Laments The Struggle Of Fitting In

Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi blessing Sunday cries out over the struggles of balancing her life and keeping together with her marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a343fd89c2ef03e4304c75ede098669a.jpg

It would be recalled that the actress opened up on settling for a secret marriage after a few of her public relationship went South.

In a recent Instagram post, Nkechi Blessing affirms losing the composure to hold together the marriage as she struggles to make it work.

“Little Throwback?? I Need my Groove Back on? this married lifestyle hard ooo??? Anyways Shedi balabala video is almost ready??‍♀️ over 1k YES? kilode fa??,” she wrote while trying out a new outfit.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 4 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad
Forum | 5 days ago

Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 6 days ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 1 week ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die