Actress, Toyin Abraham Empowers 5 Fans, Gives Them Brand New Sewing Machines

Forum 2 years ago

Actress, Toyin Abraham Empowers 5 Fans, Gives Them Brand New Sewing Machines

Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has blessed her fans as she empowers them with sewing machines, a necessary tool in the world of fashion so as to achieve their dreams.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0e98ebeaa1e3883503a709ebc72e6d5e.jpg

Toyin took to her Instagram page to announce the winners of an empowerment program she embarked on for her fans popularly known as Toyin Titans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/033bfe0bb1a37ed068f04c2c3514394c.jpg

The popular actress shared the videos and photos of the 5 beneficiaries she’s empowering. They all strike a pose with the sewing machines they received from the actress.

The five recipients who are all females are in awe and full of praises, as they thank Toyin profusely and prayed for her for this empowerment scheme.

Captioning the posts of the lucky winners, Toyin wrote:

“Hello wonderful ToyinTitans, I bring y’all good tiding. As y’all know there’s an empowerment program to support my wonderful Toyin Titans In their various businesses. The above handles are the list of winners I bought the sewing machines for: @Ruthinababy, @goldtosexy, @childofgrace042, @motunjoyce, @Omotayo.sanusi.351. For more information kindly contact @remmysworldofficial @dairobukola, @bollypookie Toyin A A”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shallipopi
Forum | 4 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 6 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 6 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel