Thomas Tuchel asks Chelsea board to sign this world-class midfielder

Forum 2 years ago

Thomas Tuchel asks Chelsea board to sign this world-class midfielder

Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is keen on signing Marco Verratti from Paris Saint-Germain, according to an exclusive report by 90min.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/842ca141693069467d6f0b3d38b2b9ee.jpg

Tuchel has done an outstanding job at Chelsea so far, with the goal for next season surely to challenge Manchester City for their Premier League crown.

While Chelsea have closed the gap on City, in terms of quality, since the German’s appointment, there is still plenty of work to be done in the summer window.

As per 90min, one player that Thomas Tuchel would like to bring to Stamford Bridge this summer is Marco Verratti, who he worked with at Paris Saint-Germain.

The report notes that Tuchel has already informed the Chelsea hierarchy of his desire to sign Verratti, while the player himself is thought to be open about a move to England.

PSG would surely be reluctant to let go of Verratti, but if the price was right, and the Italian decided he wanted to move to West London, they would struggle to stop him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 9 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 2 days ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order