Victoria Beckham Regrets Getting A B00bs Job, Says It Was A Sign Of Insecurity

Forum 7 years ago

Victoria Beckham Regrets Getting A B00bs Job, Says It Was A Sign Of Insecurity

Over the two decades that have seen her shoot from obscurity to superstardom, Victoria Beckham’s countless sartorial choices have been well documented.

But one of her biggest regrets when it comes to aesthetics – possibly more than any possible fashion faux – was her much talked-about move to enhance her b0s0m.

In resurfaced letter that the singer-turned designer penned to her younger self for British Vogue’s October issue, she expresses regret at her decision, warning: ‘I should probably say, don’t mess with your boobs.’

‘All those years I denied it — stupid. A sign of insecurity. Just celebrate what you’ve got,’ added the 42-year-old mother-of-four.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 4 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 1 week ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 week ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’