Top 5 Songs On Laycon "Shall We Begin" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs On Laycon "Shall We Begin" Album

Nigerian rapper and performing artist, Olamilekan Moshood Agbeleshe, who is mostly known as Laycon presents his new album tagged 'Shall We Begin'.

Laycon who is signed to Fierce Nation a record label under which he released his first extended play 'Who is Laycon' partners with OneRPM to unlock a solid 12-tracks album.

The Nigerian hip hop star, Laycon who commands a social media group called Icons employs the services of talented artists like features MayorkunJoeboyTerriTeni YKB.

We have carefully listened and have selected our top 5 songs on this project.

Below are our top 5 songs off the album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dbebc3cbe07258ba73e9e6a595e32417.png

• 5. Wagwan

In Wagwan, Laycon shares a street-pop melody. He attempts to give his fans and other lovers of good music something relatable.

• 4. All Over Me

All Over Me, is a beautiful tune by Laycon. It's a mid-tempo love tune that got Laycon talking about love and his plan to love his mysterious woman on tour.

• 3. God Body

I sincerely love this track. In God BodyLaycon shares a hard-core hip-hop jam as he talks about supremacy and bing a 'God in human body'.

• 2. Fall For Me Featuring YKB

Finally Laycon and his friend YusufKanbai now YKB link up again for another beautiful, lovely, and eccentric tune. In Fall For Me, Laycon employs the services of his friend, YKB to give us something romantic.

• 1. Verified Featuring Mayorkun

Here is my best track on this project. DMW singer and king of collaboration, Mayorkun join Laycon in a groovy Lamba tune tagged Verified.

Other adorable tunes on this project include Bam Bam, Want You Back featuring Teni, Kele featuring Joeboy, and Jeje featuring Terri.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 2 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 2 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government