Mercy Eke Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Who Tattooed Her Face On His Arm

Forum 2 years ago

Mercy Eke Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Who Tattooed Her Face On His Arm

BBNaija star Mercy Eke has reacted to a viral video of a supposed die-hard fan of hers who tattooed her face on his arms professing love to him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b90931fb55e37c24ea1b1098ca2fecdf.jpeg

The fan sharing the video of himself tattooing the face of Mercy Eke on his arm said he knows she’s not perfect but then they love her just the way she is as she gives them joy and they appreciate her for all that she does for them.

Mercy Eke reacting to the post of the fan also expressed her love telling her fans how much she loves them all for loving her unconditionally to the point of one tattooing her face on his arm just to show her how much he loves her.

Because of what happened between Bobrisky and those he helped for tattooing her name and face on their bodies, most of us thought no celebrity or public figure will give fans their attention for tattooing their names or face but guess we were wrong.

Mercy Eke seems to be part of the few celebrities who will give their fans all the attention they need if they tag them or do something immensely to show their love and that is why she expressed so much love to the guy who tattooed her face.

Screenshot below;https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5dc135a7f305502abd53904ef0355f36.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 15 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 19 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd