I Used To Shave His Chest And Wear Him Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA

Forum 2 years ago

I Used To Shave His Chest And Wear Him Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA

Bobrisky’s former PA, Kyme Oye, has revealed that she used to shave the crossdresser’s chest and wear him his diapers when she was working with him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6fa2e941affe33c9d368bb24f156a40e.png

This revelation comes in the most recent video released by Kyme on Sunday, May 9, 2021 where she said that she sustained injuries inside her ear and that was where the blood was coming from. She added that Bobrisky immediately sent someone to get her drugs after noticing she was bleeding.

Waploaded recalls that Kyme had earlier called out the controversial crossdresser in a video shared on her Instagram page, alleging that he assaulted her and hit her ear with speakers where the said blood started gushing out from.

Kyme was flown into Nigeria from Cote d’Ivoire by Bobrisky to work as his PA after the former tattooed his face on her thigh.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 15 hours ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says
Forum | 2 days ago

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison
Forum | 2 days ago

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty