Our Society Should Accept Other Processes Of Childbirth - Actor Joseph Benjamin

Forum 2 years ago

Our Society Should Accept Other Processes Of Childbirth - Actor Joseph Benjamin

Popular Nigerian actor, Joseph Benjamin, has opined that other processes of childbirth should be accepted by the African society.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/56165333ed5aee2f176477d8ec278bc7.jpg

The movie star said this during his recent interview with Vanguard in perspective of Africa Magic’s newest series, ‘Baby Drama’.

Benjamin stressed that childlessness is still stigmatized in Africa.

In his words:

There is a need for constant education and sensitization on some of these very sensitive topics. Over time it almost became a stigma if you were childless/barren. Our society is yet to accept that there are other ways to become a parent other than the conventional process of childbirth.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 6 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 6 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues