Gal Gadot: Joss Whedon Threatened My Career But I Took Care Of It

Forum 2 years ago

Gal Gadot: Joss Whedon Threatened My Career But I Took Care Of It

Allegations against the writer-director Joss Whedon are circulating once again. Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot recently shared a bit more information about the matter, specifically how Whedon threatened her career and how she “took care of it.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d8d66562367bae7b4de5e11bd70cd2ce.jpgIn an interview from Israeli news broadcast N12, Gadot further spoke on what it was like to work with Whedon on Justice League.

“I had my issues with Joss, and I handled it,” says Gadot, according to the translation by N12 US correspondent Yuna Leibzon. “He threatened my career and said that if I’ll do something, he will make sure my career is miserable, and I took care of it on the spot.”

Gadot is not the first Justice League star to share their thoughts on Whedon’s behavior. Last year, Cyborg actor Ray Fisher made a statement on Twitter saying the director’s treatment of the staff and crew were “gross” and “abusive.” Since then, many actors who have worked with Whedon have come forward with more allegations of misconduct.

Zack Snyder was set to direct 2017’s Justice League but had to step down from the project due to family tragedy. Last March, the long-awaited 4-hour “Snyder Cut” of the film was released and drew in 1.8M HBO Max households during its first five minutes of release.

Gal Gadot has portrayed Wonder Woman since the 2017 “origin” film. The second film, Wonder Woman 1984, was released in December 2020, which she starred alongside Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, and Pedro Pascal. A third film is currently in the works.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 5 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 5 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest