Bid prepared: Man United confident of landing top transfer target for £80million

Forum 2 years ago

Bid prepared: Man United confident of landing top transfer target for £80million

Manchester United are reportedly confident of landing Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho for around £80million this summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/638c9d977808aca96b281a312e526bcf.jpg

Sancho has become a top target for the Red Devils, and they feel the England international’s price is likely to have fallen to around £80m, according to the Daily Star.

It remains to be seen if United will really be able to get a deal done for a talent like Sancho at such a relatively low price, but the Daily Star claim he’s now their top target as they line up a summer bid.

The report mentions United’s interest in Sancho’s Dortmund team-mate Erling Haaland as well, though Sancho is likely to be available for a great deal less money, so is more realistic.

The 21-year-old could undoubtedly add spark to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s attack, as he’s likely to be a considerable upgrade on the out-of-form Anthony Martial, while Jesse Lingard’s future at Old Trafford is in doubt after leaving for a loan move to West Ham in January.

Some fans may feel an out-and-out goal-scorer should be more of a priority for MUFC, but Sancho would surely also be an important addition to help boost the scoring opportunities for players like Marcus Rashford and Edinson Cavani.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 8 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish