Elite attacker won’t rule out transfer amid Liverpool and Manchester United pursuit

Forum 2 years ago

Elite attacker won’t rule out transfer amid Liverpool and Manchester United pursuit

Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho has failed to rule out a transfer away this summer, admitting he doesn’t know what his future holds.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f6261eddb95542b71c1626278c612ace.jpg

Sancho is a target for both Manchester United and Liverpool, CaughtOffside understands, and it seems clear he’d strengthen most top clubs around the world.

The England international has looked hugely impressive in his time at Dortmund, and he could be an important upgrade on out-of-form attacking duo Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino at Anfield.

Having said that, Sancho might think twice about moving to Liverpool if they’re not able to offer him Champions League football next season – something which is highly uncertain at the moment.

Man Utd, meanwhile, also look in need of a signing like Sancho, with the 21-year-old looking ideal to give them more spark in attack after a dip in form from Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood for much of this season, while Jesse Lingard’s future is in doubt after his loan spell at West Ham.

It seems Sancho is not ruling out a move, with the youngster quoted by Fabrizio Romano as telling ESPN: “Will I leave the club? I don’t know about my future.

“I am very happy here in Dortmund at the moment. I love the club, the fans and the team. They gave me my first professional start.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 3 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali
Forum | 1 day ago

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 3 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours