Man United star proves he needs a new deal as he picks up two awards for April

Forum 2 years ago

Man United star proves he needs a new deal as he picks up two awards for April

Edinson Cavani’s future has been talked about for months now, but he’s really shown in the past few weeks why he could still be a key player at the highest level.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f2765b9a26dbbc59be890b84b3a5507d.jpg

It’s always looked like Man United did want to keep him, but they also had to face some competition from Boca Juniors who were keen to take him back to South America:

Everything now points to him staying at Old Trafford for another year as that report suggests Solskjaer has convinced him to stay, while it’s worth noting that he’s put in some great performances at a key time to show why it’s worth keeping him around:

He was vital in both legs of the Europa League semi final and he came up with a moment of quality in the second leg last week when Roma had all the momentum and the comeback was on, so the awards are deserved, while it would be interesting to see what he could do next season if he can stay fit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher