My First And Only Heartbreak Was At 18, Now I Break Hearts – DJ Cuppy

Forum 3 years ago

My First And Only Heartbreak Was At 18, Now I Break Hearts – DJ Cuppy

Nigerian disc jockey Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy has opened up on her first heartbreak, which she said is also the only heartbreak she’s ever had.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ab39fbb117a4bb0e2632e786887cfbe.jpg

In a recent interview, DJ Cuppy was asked about her first heartbreak. Replying after a inhalation, the philanthropist revealed it happened when she was 18 and in her first year in the University.

Recounting her experience, DJ Cuppy said she was shown a pretty brutal lesson and since then, she has never been heartbroken again but rather, she breaks hearts now. “What can I say, I break the hearts these days guys”, she said.

She was further asked what the lesson she learnt and she said, “That lesson was never ever to depend on someone else to make you happy for your happiness. You are responsible for your own happiness. And happiness can not determined on your environment, on your popularity, on your success, it can only come from within”, she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
DSUST, Ozoro notice of Holiday break for 100 level students
Forum | 4 hours ago

DSUST, Ozoro notice of Holiday break for 100 level students

DJ Cuppy hints at marrying an Indian man amid difficulty in finding husband
Forum | 13 hours ago

DJ Cuppy hints at marrying an Indian man amid difficulty in finding husband

Netflix’s Heartbreak High Officially Ending With Season 3
Forum | 1 day ago

Netflix’s Heartbreak High Officially Ending With Season 3