“My Ex-girlfriend Stabbed Me, Another Held Me Hostage” – BBNaija Leo Dasilva

Forum 2 years ago

“My Ex-girlfriend Stabbed Me, Another Held Me Hostage” – BBNaija Leo Dasilva

Reality TV star, Leo Babarinde Dasilva has opened up on the reason why he isn’t in any committed relationship.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/82457a79ae5cd2eef7190e94353078c6.jpg

Speaking in an interview with a podcast show, called, “Post Nut Clarity”, the former Big Brother Naija housemate recounts his horrible experiences while in a relationship that caused him post-traumatic stress disorder.

According to Leo, he has been unfortunate with women as his ex-lover once stabbed with a knife, another held him hostage and drugged him. He revealed that this has made him extremely careful with the female folks.

He added that he draws boundaries when a lady becomes extra possessive of him and tries to claim him.

Watch the interview below,

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman
Forum | 6 days ago

Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman