Age & Career Of Yomi Gold

Forum 2 years ago

Age & Career Of Yomi Gold

Yomi Gold has his birth name as Yomi Gold Alore. He is a popular Nollywood actor, movie producer and businessman.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f4e2bc28dfdb1e42d011447e073f62c4.jpeg

He was born on April 16, 1980 in Kwara state. He hails from Ilorin, Kwara state.

Educational Background

Yomi had a Diploma and a Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration from the University of Ilorin respectively.

Acting Career

Yomi kick-started his acting career in 2005 when he became a member of Odunfa Caucus through the help of a renowned actor and producer, Yinka Quadri.

He began acting professionally in 2010 and has since acted several Nollywood movies. Some of his movies include:

• Oro Obinrin

• Street Girls

• Oko ni Ofe

• Teekay

• Wendy and many others.

Yomi is such a creative and highly talented Nollywood actor who knows how to interpret roles in movies brilliantly. He can as well fit into any character assigned him whose style of acting is loved and cherished by his numerous fans across the country. He is known for acting both in Yoruba and English genres of movie.

Personal Life

Yomi is happily married to his United States based wife and nurse, Victoria Ige and the marriage is blessed with lovely children. He is now a US citizen.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8545bad8664b57a53150d2ae0da8e1bf.jpeg

Net Worth

Yomi Gold is currently one of the fastest rising young actors the Yoruba movie industry has ever produced in recent time, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $300,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 11 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 6 days ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage