Top 5 Songs in Blaqbonez "Sex Over Love" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Blaqbonez "Sex Over Love" Album

Nigerian rapper and performing artist, Emeka Akumefule, who is mostly known as Blaqbonez presents his new project tagged 'Sex Over Love'.

The Nigerian hip-hop star, Blaqbonez required the services of BujuAmaaraeNasty CJoeboyTiwa Savage, 1da BantonBad Boy TimzLayconA-Q, and Cheque to buttress his points in his 'sex over love' argumentative essay.

The album features three previously released singles and 11 new songs.

Below are our top 5 songs off the album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8019554a01c8f66d53dc26bfab9b9f38.jpg

• 5. Dont Touch

Don't Touch is a lovely slow-paced jam produced by Blaise Beatz. The instrumental is out of this world as well as Blaqbonez vocals. For a record, I literally thought I was listening to another artist. Blaq is fire!

• 4. TGF Pussy

TGF Pussy is a beautiful hip-hop jam from Blaqbonez. In this song, Blaqbonez talks about the importance of showing gratitude for pussy.

As expected, we got a powerful jam from Blaqbonez and your favourite South African rapper, Nasty C in Heartbreaker.

The next track is one of the singles on this project. Blaqbonez in Bling is the fire. The jam is already bagging crazy numbers across digital platforms.

Other adorable tunes on this project include BBC Remix featuring Tiwa Savage, Faaji featuring 1da Banton and Bad Boy Timz, Haba , Never Been In Love, and Okwaraji amongst others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 3 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 6 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 1 week ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis