Laycon’s Album Overtakes Blaqbonez’, Becomes Most Streamed On Audiomack

Forum 2 years ago

Laycon’s Album Overtakes Blaqbonez’, Becomes Most Streamed On Audiomack

Popular singer and reality star, Laycon hit yet another milestone in his music career as his recently released album, Shall We Begin tops the chart for this week on the streaming platform, Audiomack.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e68d73b10a0e13ce3f4544a084ea062.jpg

SWT The Album that dropped some days ago is indeed opening doors for the singer after making solid hit across the country.

In a recently released statistics by Audiomack streaming platform, Laycon’s album is the most streamed project this week, followed by Blaqbonez’s Sex Over Love.

Making the announcement via the platform’s official Twitter page, it wrote;

“Top 5 Most-Streamed NEW Albums on Audiomack, This Week:

1. @itsLaycon — #ShallWeBegin  Nigeria
    2. @BlaqBonez — #SexOverLove Nigeria
    3. @djkhaled — #KhaledKhaled  United States
    4. @KingPerryy — #CITIZENOFTHEWORLD Nigeria
    5. @morrayda1 — #StreetSermons  United States

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24465934dbe9647e36ac03a130267606.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Were Asked To Make $10,000 Weekly, Gang-R*ped, Streamed On P0rn Sites – Nigerian Women Trafficked To Ghana Recount Ordeal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

We Were Asked To Make $10,000 Weekly, Gang-R*ped, Streamed On P0rn Sites – Nigerian Women Trafficked To Ghana Recount Ordeal

I’m One Of The World’s Most Attractive Men – Nigerian Rapper, Blaqbonez Boasts
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m One Of The World’s Most Attractive Men – Nigerian Rapper, Blaqbonez Boasts

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

Blaqbonez Turns Down Man’s Request to Help Him Find Lady He Met at Recent Concert
Forum | 1 month ago

Blaqbonez Turns Down Man’s Request to Help Him Find Lady He Met at Recent Concert