Don’t Get Pressured By What You See Online – BBNaija’s Mercy

1 week ago

Reality star and brand influencer, Mercy Eke has urged her fans and followers not to be pressured by what they see on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0c6d4ee94d84eb4d8970fa7c6d2d7b5d.jpg

Mercy who rose to the limelight after becoming the first woman to win the Big Brother Naija show at the season four edition spoke to fans concerning life.

The screen diva in her statement advised fans not to be pressured by what they see online. She noted that everyone is still trying to figure life out.

She wrote, ”Everyone is still figuring life out. Please don’t get pressured by what you see online.”

Mercy Eke remains one of the most successful housemates in BBNaija history, a move that has gotten her a reputable fan base who are popularly known as ‘mercenaries.’

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Prince Voices Out His Frustrations As Delivery Rider Bash His Car
Forum

BBNaija’s Prince Voices Out His Frustrations As Delivery Rider Bash His Car

13 hours ago
Actress Mercy Johnson Spotted Playing In The Rain With Her Children (Video)
Forum

Actress Mercy Johnson Spotted Playing In The Rain With Her Children (Video)

1 day ago
“In My 10years Of Content Creating, I’ve Never Come Across Such Humility” – Craze Clown Hails Don Jazzy
Forum

“In My 10years Of Content Creating, I’ve Never Come Across Such Humility” – Craze Clown Hails Don Jazzy

2 days ago
BBNaija’s Erica Finally Gives Green Light To Man Who Has Been Shooting His Shot At Her
Forum

BBNaija’s Erica Finally Gives Green Light To Man Who Has Been Shooting His Shot At Her

2 days ago