“We No Longer Believe We Can Grow Together As A Couple” – Bill And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years Of Marriage

1 week ago

Bill and Melinda Gates announced on Monday they are ending their marriage but will continue to work together at their namesake philanthropic foundation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/71bda025116cf06dee538ddfa87341be.jpg

Bill, the billionaire founder of Microsoft, and Melinda, an author and businesswoman, announced their decision to separate after 27 years of marriage in a statement tweeted from their personal accounts.

“Over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives,” the statement read. “We continue to share a belief in that mission and will continue our work together at the foundation, but we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives.”

The couple also asked for privacy during this time.

Related Forums
I Believe In God But Have Not Been To Church Since Meeting Davido - Peruzzi Reveals
Forum

I Believe In God But Have Not Been To Church Since Meeting Davido - Peruzzi Reveals

19 hours ago
Ghanaian Man Bags 10 years In Jail For Pouring Acid On Wife
Forum

Ghanaian Man Bags 10 years In Jail For Pouring Acid On Wife

1 day ago
Hushpuppi Wanted In 6 Countries, Faced With 120 years In Jail – Investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals
Forum

Hushpuppi Wanted In 6 Countries, Faced With 120 years In Jail – Investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals

2 days ago
Man jailed for 33 years for raping and infecting 9-year-old niece with HIV
Forum

Man jailed for 33 years for raping and infecting 9-year-old niece with HIV

4 days ago