Davido Declares Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi As His ‘Heir Apparent’

Forum 2 years ago

Davido Declares Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi As His ‘Heir Apparent’

Nigerian Singer and record producer, David Adedeeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has declared publicly his heir apparent to his wealth.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/54056315278c6b7cf5a1025ebee4b69c.jpg

David took to his Instagram post to share photos of his first son, David Ifeanyi Adedeji. In the post, he had declared that his son with his ex-fiancee, Chioma is the heir apparent to his wealth.

Here’s what he wrote; “Heir Apparent

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/594bca07bb274e8f7c72881fa3f6f9b0.jpg

The DMW boss has so many endorsement deals and music sales to his name. According to Forbs Magazine, he has an estimated net worth of N12 billion.

Here’s how his fans are reacting to his post;

stevemikeoffical wrote; Chioma face with Davido stomach.lilsteveofficial; This is not the comment you’re looking for , just keep scrolling.

Amebo.lovren_empire wrote; So this little Ifeanyi is richer than me.

amandachisom_ wrote; So the girls are not good enough to be heir apparent even when they are older than him??

charlesforreal_a wrote; *HEIR APPARENT

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 2 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor