Biography & Career Of Stephanie Ekwu

Forum 2 years ago

Biography & Career Of Stephanie Ekwu

Stephanie is a popular and fast-rising Nigerian actress, known for the movie, “Forgive Me Father” in 2009.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/611a015ca7a3bc7ed62e6d4dc5f4c762.jpeg

She was born on December 29, but year and place of her birth are not known. Her educational background is also not available.

Acting Career

Stephanie Ekwu began acting some years ago, taking exceptional roles in movies.

She has so far starred in several Nollywood movies, some of which are:

• The Brief Case

• German Machine

• Heart of a Lion

• Brother’s War

• Seed of Love

• Identical Twins

• Audio Money Babes

• Ijewele the Great

• Inseparable among many others.

Stephanie is beautiful, creative and highly talented actress, gifted in brilliant delivery of roles in movies. She is known to play the roles of bad girls, runs girl and armed robber in most Nollywood movies which she performs very well to the admiration of her numerous fans.

The adorable Nollywood star has worked with key players in the industry like Yul Edochie, Ken Erics, Zubby Michael and many others.

Personal Life

Stephanie Ekwu is not yet married. She only got married to Collins Ejike in a movie and not in real life.

There has been wide speculations that the talented Nollywood actress has a twin sister. This is not true. She only played the role of a twin with Chizoba Nwokoye, another Nollywood actress in the movie, “Identical Twins”. Though they look alike, they are not in anyway related by blood but partners in the industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3bab3182f9c777e4fc372d47ad02b320.jpeg

Net Worth

Stephanie Ekwu is currently doing significantly well in Nollywood with an estimated net worth over $200,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 4 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest