He Proposed 3 Months After We Met - Adaeze Yobo Shares Love Story as She Celebrates Wedding Anniversary

Forum 7 years ago

He Proposed 3 Months After We Met - Adaeze Yobo Shares Love Story as She Celebrates Wedding Anniversary

Former MBGN queen, Adaeze Yobo has shared the story of how her husband, former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, had proposed to her, three months after their first meeting.

The expecting mum revealed this as she celebrates her 7th year of marriage, on her Instagram page.

"Popped the question 3months after we met and I've been all in ya bizness ever since ? 7years!!! 3 cities, 6 diff addresses, 1 poke nosing 6 year old that can tell when we are fighting even when we pretend in his face ?, 1 little rascal + 1 more on the way and you still the annoying, anti-social, sexy, God fearing, intelligent, very loving, caring man i met. I love that when we fight you can't get anything done cos yu worried?? I shld get yu a trophy for putting up with me babe ? I love our relationship, our trust and love. Thank you God for making my marriage beautiful ? #7yearsweddinganniversary #newyear," she wrote.

Joseph Yobo and Adaeze had gotten married in a quiet ceremony seven years ago and are blessed with two children, with one on the way.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience