“You Will Suffer The Same Abuse In Jail” – Actress, Yvonne Jegede Goes Emotional, Rains Curses On Baba Ijesha (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“You Will Suffer The Same Abuse In Jail” – Actress, Yvonne Jegede Goes Emotional, Rains Curses On Baba Ijesha (Video)

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede in a video has poured out her bitterness and disappointment on Baba Ijesha as regards his alleged sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c2c7b7a3667a2be0b714ec249218eac.jpg

Speaking in the video, the actress who was so touched by the incident shed tears of utmost pain as regards the recent CCTV footage that surfaced online which served as proof of the allegation against Baba Ijesha.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ba80fcecd1030351af370303d0c29ab.jpg

The 37-year-old further rained curses on Baba Ijesha and his likes.

Captioning the video, she wrote:

“Paedophiles are always someone that is family, someone you can trust enough to say “ please look after my child, I will be back in a jiffy”.
I am sooo furious right now. This happens everyday and always; I am sooooooo glad this was caught on camera.
@princesscomedian I send my love to you and your foster daughter. I’m so sorry about this. I can’t imagine what happened 7 years ago (When she was just 7)
I’m broken”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 2 days ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 5 days ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death