“One Of The Toughest Decisions I Have Made Is Leaving My Marriage” – Venita Akpofure

Forum 2 years ago

“One Of The Toughest Decisions I Have Made Is Leaving My Marriage” – Venita Akpofure

Model and Big Brother Naija reality star Venita Akpofure disclosed that leaving her marriage was one of the toughest decisions she has ever made.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/defe32ad9965c1ddb626f0866b2fd191.jpeg

Venita was previously married to Tema Olusola Tara and they have two daughters. In 2019, she dismissed rumors of her failed marriage with her husband and reports of domestic violence as she claimed they were false reports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66755ed36817becdc426534d827ab967.jpg

In a fresh interview with Punch, the reality star has revealed that walking out of her marriage was a tough decision. She further disclosed that she made it known to the public seven months of separation.

“One of the toughest decisions I have made was leaving my marriage. It became known to the public about seven months after I had moved out of my matrimonial home.

I am grateful that I had a great support system that really helped me through that period. Being a single mother is not easy, especially if ones work a lot. I had to multi-task to make sure I’m there for my kids.

I don’t consider being in the limelight as a fulfilment. Fulfilment, for me, comes from within, which is when I am meeting personal goals and providing for my kids.” she said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY
Forum | 1 week ago

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena
Forum | 1 week ago

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena