“Jealousy Jeloma” – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Slams Wife For Saying His Fingers Are Ugly

6 days ago

Nigerian lawyer and Media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has playfully bashed his wife for saying his fingers are ugly.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/01ad68056618274166335dd59fc99f44.jpg

This comes after his wife, @cynthia Obi-Uchendu took their love play from the warmth of the house to her Twitter page. She claims that people compliment his fingers when in actual sense they look ugly and hers more befitting for a compliment than his.

In her words;

“It’s strange how people constantly compliment @Ebuka’s fingers when I always say they look ugly”.

Ebuka has reacted as he addressed her as “jealousy jeloma!”.

In Ebuka words;

“Jealousy jeloma!”.

Related Forums
Rio Ferdinand slams Chelsea’s unfair treatment of one player
Forum

Rio Ferdinand slams Chelsea’s unfair treatment of one player

1 week ago
‘I’m not sure if I like it’ – Tuchel slams UEFA over new Champions League format and more games for Chelsea
Forum

‘I’m not sure if I like it’ – Tuchel slams UEFA over new Champions League format and more games for Chelsea

1 week ago
Leeds United give up on keeping star as contract talks stall – despite him saying he would love to stay
Forum

Leeds United give up on keeping star as contract talks stall – despite him saying he would love to stay

1 week ago
“All Of You Saying What You Don’t Know About Me, I Will Settle You” – Pastor Odumeje (Video)
Forum

“All Of You Saying What You Don’t Know About Me, I Will Settle You” – Pastor Odumeje (Video)

1 week ago