“Lazy Women See Men With Money As Their Bank” – Reno Omokri

7 months ago

Celebrity author, Reno Omokri throws a shade at women who see men as their source of income without working towards acheiving a career of their own.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/72ee2dff82429ed70cdcc6e68b865471.jpg

According to the self acclaimed Buhari tormentor, ready made men acheive their career goals with the help of other women saw a purpose in their life.

Taking to Twitter, he wrote;

“Dear women, Stop looking for a ready made man. He was made ready with the help of a woman who saw his prospects when he had nothing. Leave him for her. Find your own man with prospects, and partner with him until his prospects turn to success.

Lazy women see men with money as opportunities. Wise women see men with prospects as partners. The competition for men with money is fierce. The competition for men with prospects is not. Yet, it is men with prospects who become men with money.“

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/381e64aabef61cabac42783333f916fe.jpg

Related Forums
Keep Insulting Me While I Turn It To Money – Bobrisky Brags After Claiming He Bought A Hotel Worth N800Million
Forum

Keep Insulting Me While I Turn It To Money – Bobrisky Brags After Claiming He Bought A Hotel Worth N800Million

2 days ago
You Need Urgent Medical Attention - Actor Emeka Amakeze Tells Twitter User Who Said Men Don’t Owe Their Wives Fidelity
Forum

You Need Urgent Medical Attention - Actor Emeka Amakeze Tells Twitter User Who Said Men Don’t Owe Their Wives Fidelity

3 days ago
Yes, I Am Not Into Movies Anymore - Actress Biodun Okeowo Replies Trolls Asking Where She Got Money for Her Expensive Lifestyle
Forum

Yes, I Am Not Into Movies Anymore - Actress Biodun Okeowo Replies Trolls Asking Where She Got Money for Her Expensive Lifestyle

3 days ago
Wizkid Throws Money At Fans During O2 Arena Concert In London (Video)
Forum

Wizkid Throws Money At Fans During O2 Arena Concert In London (Video)

3 days ago