Juventus eyes a pre-contract with Brazilian wonderkid Kaio Jorge

Forum 2 years ago

Juventus eyes a pre-contract with Brazilian wonderkid Kaio Jorge

Kaio Jorge will be the next Brazil international to join a club in Europe; the only question is on how he’ll get there.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/719c33121ddbc36150b612f367fcae10.jpg

The 19-year-old’s contract expires in December, but the player can already begin to sign a pre-contract with any team starting this summer and leave on a free transfer.

UOL Esporte reports that Juventus FC is the club who’s hopeful that Kaio leaves on a free transfer as they would like to scoop up the player without paying Santos FC any sum.

The Brazilian club is trying everything to extend the player, and there’s a proposal ready for Kaio. Santos would then look into selling him and picking up a fee. It would be disastrous for them to have a player of Kaio’s caliber leave on a free transfer.

However, it appears as though the player wants to see Santos receive a profit from his departure. Nonetheless, neither side has agreed to a contract extension.

Juventus FC isn’t the only European giant eyeing the teenage striker as Premier League side Chelsea FC has seen their names linked to the player.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 1 day ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 2 days ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 4 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’