Erica Reacts As Kiddwaya Drag Ladies For ‘Fighting Over Him’

Forum 2 years ago

Erica Reacts As Kiddwaya Drag Ladies For ‘Fighting Over Him’

BBNaija star, Erica Nlewedim has reacted to his love interest, Kiddwaya’s recent post.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f3553b7f41e300fe16927f3f481ed0d.jpg

In the post, the billionaire kid lamented over the fact that ladies are fighting over him stating that the ‘wahala’ is too much.

Born Terseer Waya, Kiddwaya made this known in a recent post he made on his verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.

The post he made reads;

“Blue and Black dot have been fighting over me lately. The wahala is too much, So I decided to for Mrs Red with the good hair. She understands the game. She’s here for a good time not a long time.”

Read the interaction between him and Erica below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/380e2373399b65f36f12ed76d742426c.png

In a recent interaction with one of his fans, Kiddwaya advised this fan who is a female to sleep with guys for satisfaction after complaining about not being loved by these guys who sleep with her.

The lady seeking the advice of Kiddwaya on what to do cried out saying guys she goes out with don’t love her but are only interested in her body hence leave her just after sleeping with her and Kiddwaya advised her to do the same.

According to him, since love is the problem she should take it out of the equation and only sleep with these guys she goes out with for her satisfaction and makes sure she’s on top of the game that way she wouldn’t be hurt that they used her.

Adding that she should take control and let the guys know she’s in control of the game and sleep with them for her satisfaction and after she’s done, she should go with pride and not feel hurt always because the guys don’t love her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 2 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life